b.a.n.a.n.a.s

Monday, August 1, 2011

Fine. I gave in.

After many years of being told: "you should write a book" and " if your life was a TV show, I would watch it" I decided to cave in and write my embarrassing, retarded, unexplainable life adventures in this blog.

At first I asked myself : Do I even have material to write?? What could I possibly write about???

Then I started a list... and came up with a LONG list of stories that some might already know, and some might not... but are pretty funny (well, at least to me). I will try to not mention names,  I know many of us have professional lives, so I will not be putting anyone out there in any way, just myself. :)

Here is a list of the stories that came to mind, and will start with. They are in no particular order.

  • What REALLY happens when your car keys fly out of your pant pockets when riding the HULK ride at Universal Studios  
  • Male strippers who convince their customers they are not gay
  • If you go to Ocho Rios, Jamaica and climb Dunn's river falls, follow the tour, not your crazy best friend
  • The advantages of wedding crashing in Key Biscayne
  • How I almost died, and told to live about it
  • Dear Matthew McConaughey, we didn't mean to fart in your face
  • Stealing from the rich and giving to the poor. Call me a modern day Robin Hood
  • Reason #2534 why you shouldn't attend a bachlorette party when on blood thinners
  • You can win an entire Bahamian town over with just red bull and vodka
  • How to sign up for free International trips at yacht shows
  • The difference between a dingy and a boat. And weight limitations.
  • Milwaukee vs. Miami (the good, the bad, and the ugly) 

Ok, that's 12 stories for now. I have a lot of writing to do... should be fun.
Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. So you forgot a few:
    MEN U DO
    Sex in Stilettos and the roomies who hear it.
    4th of July Firewroks, yachts & ppl having sex in the yacht.
    Kentucky Derby hats in MIami and stealing a lil lion from inside a house.
    UM & Gator Games (enough said)
    Slutty Sailor Alarms
    BED and Salvat (LMAOOOOO)
    Drunken boyfriends who grab moms asses at birthday parties.
    Random pilots and the sleepovers.
    Vodka is always a good idea, even if its not it is.

    I can think of more rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh and cleaning ladies who eat our food

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU!!! yes, those are awesome!!! And some of those fall under main stories , like Kentucky Derby hats in MIami and stealing a lil lion from inside a house -- falls under stealing from the rich and giving to the poor. LOL I will def use that material you supplied for more! But i need to get through one story at a time!! i should have started years ago! <>

    Thank you rooms! <3

    ReplyDelete