b.a.n.a.n.a.s

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Why it's important to love your job. Even if it's gay.

WARNING: The following story is not rated PG. its rated M for mature. if you don't want to see a male in a lime green velvet tanga, please do not keep reading. Thank you.


So 2-3 weeks ago, I attend a birthday party. I love birthday parties. The food, the music, the people... mingling, drinks, the usual.

Well, kinda the usual...

As the night progresses, things are going great. Drinks are flowing, People are drunk, Madonna videos are blaring on the TV, people are singing to Like a virgin... whatever.

Door bell rings. I run to the door thinking "ohhh another guest!"... it's the cops. ugh. party over.

He immediately asks: Is there a party going on inside?

Owner runs to the door, and answers: Yes

Now, keep in mind, party is inside a residential building, on Miami Beach. I grew up in a residential building and I know cops don't just show up, especially without prior warning from a security guard...


Before we know it, the Cop is in the living room, setting up his boombox (yes, boombox), plugging it in, and taking off his shirt to some type of tikki tikki music.


Everyone is in shock. Guys are screaming, yelling, laughing. I can't control my laughter, mostly because i know that the birthday boy, eventhough he likes the male sex, REALLY does not appreciate this erotic (or retarded) dancing.

As I look over to him, he's all red, has his eyes covered, is yelling for the cop stripper to stop. Instead the  Cop/ Stripper handcuffs him and throws him on his couch to then start dancing on top of him.

Balls in the face.

in a lime green thong.

pimples on the butt. It was so disgusting. I can't even imaging being the birthday boy at this moment.


Now listen, I'm all about strippers, transvestites, wierd things.. you name it, I'm REALLY open minded. If you know me, you know this. So what do I do? I get the best angle in the house. RIGHT behind the guy, who's sitting on the guy, who's dancing in his face. best shots of the evening. I've seen strip shows before, but not this up close and personal.


After the debacle, the stripper cop gets up, shakes the birthday boys hand (still in a thong), and then proceeds to dress. All the while, trying to convince everyone at the party that he is not GAY. That he just does this for money. UGH. I think I would have rathered a transvestite strip show.


Listen up male strippers out there, that say (and are convinced) they aren't gay, but yet, will dance at a gay man's birthday party for money.... here's a little reality check: not only are you gay, but you're a slut. Thanks for the peep show!


Here are some pictures from the night. Like I said, They are rated M for Mature.







No comments:

Post a Comment